- Website: http://saiglobal.com/
- Status: Accredited
- Standards: AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, e-Stewards®, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 9001, R2, RC (RC14001 & RCMS), RIOS, SFI, TL 9000, IATF 16949
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
At SAI Global we understand the challenges of building stakeholder trust and confidence for companies at all stages of maturity. We work with organizations to help them meet stakeholder expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, integrity and desirability in any market and industry worldwide – whilst embedding a critical risk-based thinking and a platform of continual improvement.
Operating in over 130 countries, delivering more than 125,000 audits annually and more than 100,000 people participate in our Assurance training courses each year.
- Audit and Inspection – An accredited certifying body with highly experienced independent auditors
- Learning and training – Extensive range of courses to deepen expertise, support career advancement and unlock new opportunities
- Product Certification – Provide evidence of conforming product through accredited certification
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.