Performance Review Institute Registrar
- Website: http://www.priregistrar.org/
- Status: Accredited
- Standards: AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001
- Address: 161 Thorn Hill Road - Warrendale PA - 15086
- Location: Warrendale, Pennsylvania, USA
- Email Address: email@example.com
Since 1995, Performance Review Institute Registrar, a systems registrar, has helped a multitude of
organizations achieve and realize their true potential through the development of management systems and management systems certification. As an affiliate of SAE International – a technical society serving the global mobility industry since 1995-PRI Registrar is a not-for-profit organization, uniquely motivated with a mission and commitment to raise the bar in any industry it serves.
From its world headquarters on the SAE International campus in Warrendale, Pennsylvania USA, PRI Registrar partners with organizations worldwide, employing an array of specialized auditors with experience in aerospace (AS9100, AS9110, AS9120), quality (ISO 9001), environmental (ISO14001) and safety (OHSAS 18001) management system industries.
Our knowledgeable, experienced and committed team make the difference-and make PRI Registrar the premier management systems registrar to guide you through the quality systems certification process. PRI employees have something unique – a passion for the work they do every day. We are committed to the success of your business by providing exceptional service and by adding value your organization through the certification process. The decision to partner with PRI Registrar will benefit your organization far beyond management systems certification. We serve our clients well because we do it right
PRI Registrar’s passion is to help increase our client’s profitability, improve their product quality and enhance their customer relationships. We are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization respected internationally for our professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. Our success is built on long term client relationships that position you to achieve your goals.
Our Mission is to provide a full range of programs and services designed to improve manufacturing process and product quality by adding value, reducing total cost and promoting teaming between global stakeholders in the mobility and other interested industries.
Our quality policy is to be the premier conformity assessment organization by complying with all requirements of the industries we serve. In addition, we are dedicated to measurable continual improvement, designed to add value and we aspire to develop teaming so as to optimize any client encounter with us.
PRI Registrar recognizes that selecting a certification body for your management system certification can be a difficult task. PRI Registrar can help make the decision easier. Some of the benefits that set PRI Registrar apart from the other certification bodies:
- As a not-for-profit, we are not solely driven by the bottom line. We are a results oriented company
- Our mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service and add value to your quality management system.
- Members of our management team are well known and respected in the quality industry. They hold positions with the AAQG (Americas Aerospace Quality Group), IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group) and the ANAB (ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board) Accreditation Council.
- We are affiliated with SAE International, a globally recognized organization serving the mobility industry.
- Each client is assigned a personal client manager to help you through the registration process.
- PRI Registrar employs a highly qualified staff. Most staff members are recognized by ASQ (American Society for Quality) as Certified Quality Auditors.
- Our experienced team of auditors is knowledgeable in the industries it serves.
PRI Registrar boasts a very high client retention rate.
For more information about partnering with PRI Registrar, call us today at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.