PEARL CERTIFICATION SDN BHD
- Website: http://https://www.pearl-certification.com/
- Status: Not Accredited
- Standards: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, HACCP, GMP
- Address: 3-18-11, Plaza Bukit Jalil, No.1, Jalan Persiaran Jalil 1, Bandar Bukit Jalil, 57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearl Certification Sdn Bhd is established to help companies achieve business excellence. We are ISO 17021 accredited by the Department of Standard Malaysia for QMS & FSMS. We provide certification services in the most efficient and cost-effective way. While doing so, we have a dedicated team of experienced and competent auditors. They will provide value-added service by identifying areas for improvement for operational effectiveness and efficiency.
As an ISO Certification Body, we believe committed to provide long-term support to our customers in meeting their current and future needs. Hence, We certainly carry out our services by striving to achieve our vision and mission guided by our core values.
We provide the certification services for ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, HACCP, GMP, etc.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.