Asacert UK Ltd.
- Website: http://www.asacert.co.uk
- Status: Accredited
- Standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 19770, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, CE Marking/EN 1090, ISO 3834
- Address: 116-118, South Street
- Location: Greater Manchester, UK
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASACERT UK forms part of the ASACERT GROUP an Inspection, Certification, Assessment and Training body operating in accordance with international standards ISO / IEC 17020 and ISO / IEC 17021. Accredited by UKAS, ACCREDIA and DAC.
Registered as a Notified Body under (EU) No 305/2011 – Construction products (Notified Body number 2021). Under this regulation ASACERT can assess the compliance of aggregates, of precast concrete products, road materials and metal structures (EN 1090-1) with harmonized standards of Factory Production Control.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.