- Website: http://www.qpcservices.com/
- Address: One Macdonald Center, Suite # 8
1 N. Macdonald Drive
Mesa. Arizona, 85201
- Location: Mesa, Arizona, USA
QPC Services specializes in helping our clients navigate their way to solutions in the following areas of business:
- Regulatory applications, mostly 510(K) pre-market notifications
- Remediation, which we define as Quality Management System development and repair
- Risk Management for both product safety and business
We are a trusted advisor who understands the headaches and hassles associated with everything from design and development through commercialization and post-market management.
We serve clients with the following types of products:
- Orthopedic Medical Devices
- Cardiovascular Medical Devices
- Dental Devices
- Physical Therapy Devices
- Electronic Medical Equipment
- Opthalmic Products
- Combination Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Contract Manufacturers
We work closely with your business leaders and operate as a specialized extension of your cross functional business team to identify, remediate and transform costly business problems into highly-efficient and compliant operational and revenue generating machines.
We can equip you with the people, process and tools you need to eliminate the headaches, hassles and financial drain associated with non-compliance issues and their associated poorly performing business operations.
Read what some of our satisfied customers had to say after working with us.
To find out how we can help your business, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.