- Website: http://www.ISOGlobal.com.au
- Standards: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 31000, HACCP
- Location: Australia
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO Global is a leading consultancy. ISO Global started operating in 2003 with the mission of developing user-friendly easy-to-follow and cost-effective ISO 9001 systems that add value, rather than paperwork, to a business.
Since 2003, ISO Global consultants have developed and implemented management systems for hundreds of small to medium businesses in almost every industry possible.
In the time that we have been operating, we have managed to dispel some common myths, including the perception that only large organisations can afford ISO 9001 certification and that ISO 9001 certification means having lots of paper work.
Our consultants have extensive experience in developing systems that meet the requirements of the following standards:
• ISO 9001 Quality Management
• AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management
• ISO 45001 Safety Management
• AS/NZS 14001 Environmental Management
• ISO 31000 Risk Management
• HACCP Food Safety
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.