- Website: http://www.imsm.com/gb/
- Standards: ISO 9001 ISO 9001 2015 revision ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 SSIP ISO 27001 ISO 50001 ISO 22301 ISO 20000-1 ISO 13485 AS 9001 ISO 22000 ISO/TS 16949 ISO 17025
- Address: IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House,
Oxford Street, Malmesbury,
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISOs (or International Standards) are woven into our lives as a trusted symbol of quality. You come into contact with ISO standards on a daily basis without even realizing it. Hundreds of signs and symbols that cross language barriers to communicate important messages, from your credit card number to the stop signs in the road.
By becoming ISO certified, your business gains a similar level of international recognition as meeting the standards that are important to your industry. It shows commitment to those standards. It might be commitment to a high standard of quality management through ISO 9001 or reducing your organisation’s environmental impact through ISO 14001 or commitment to keeping clients’ and staff data secure through ISO 27001. It’s a commitment that can be recognised by potential customers, existing customers and your staff.
The process of gaining ISO certification is in itself a way to improve your business and IMSM can help you every step of the way. Our fixed fee approach allows you to calculate the cost/benefit of ISO certification to your business. Our experienced assessors have a flexible approach that will help you to produce a set of procedures that are tailored to your business objectives.
Our approach to ISO certification is based on a set of key principles:
- We operate a fixed fee structure. ISO implementation is priced at a fixed rate from day one. No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- The flexible nature of our ISO implementation is designed to fit around your business requirement and schedule.
- IMSM guarantees that the highly qualified and trained Assessor assigned to work with your business will be the same throughout the process in order to sustain continuity.
- Implementation of the ISO framework is based on your organisation’s existing systems. We simply look to improve the systems currently operating.
- We provide full implementation and aim to ensure that your journey to ISO certification is trouble free.
ISO Terms Explained
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.