General Manager – Workplace One Consulting Inc.
- Company: Workplace One
- Location: Guelph, Ontario
- Part Time/Full Time: PT
We are currently looking for an individual to work with us to develop and manage our consulting business operating throughout North America and headquartered in Guelph, Ontario. We offer a variety of consulting services related to organizational and process improvement. We are one of the largest organizations in Canada helping organizations implement ISO-based management systems since 1990.
We are looking for an exceptional person that is interested in growing and becoming an equity partner in the business. You may already own a consulting business or have always wanted to become an entrepreneur. We are looking for a long-term partner in our business.
- Lead generation of potential client opportunities
- Sales of consulting services
- Delivery of consulting services
- Management of all consulting projects
- Recruitment of consultants
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or College education in Business Administration or Marketing;
- Understanding of ISO-based management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001);
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience;
- At least five years in the consulting business;
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills;
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Team-oriented; and ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Permanent
- consulting: 5 years (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
ISO Terms Explained
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org