General Manager | North American Training | Full-time
- Company: The Registrar Company
- Location: Guelph, Ontario
- Part Time/Full Time: FT
The Registrar Company, Inc. (TRC) was established in 1996 and accredited by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (RAB) in 1997. It continues today to be one of the most respected and value-added Registrars providing registration and training services to many organizations located throughout North America. With offices in Dallas, Texas and Guelph, Ontario, we currently provide registration services to the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AS 9103
- AS 9120
- AS 9100
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001
We are currently creating a new training organization with three other international Registrars located strategically throughout North America. Our new organization will offer public and on-site training programs in the area of ISO management systems, process improvement and various management courses throughout North America.
We are looking for an individual withsignificant experience in the training business to work with us as we create and grow this business. Direct responsibilities are the following:
- Internet-based sales and marketing of all training programs
- Development of courses
- Development of an annual training schedule
- Recruitment of instructors
- Management of venue requirements
- Management of materials
We offer an excellent opportunity to share in the revenue and profits of our business. We will provide an excellent compensation package as well as benefits and a pension plan.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or college education in Business Administration or Marketing;
- Complete understanding of ISO Management Systems;
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience;
- At least five years in the training business;
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full understanding of all phases of the professional services sales process;
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills;
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Team-oriented; and ability to multi-task.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org