Suresh Vidyasagar Menon
- Name: Suresh Vidyasagar Menon
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +917996342506
- Location: Bangalore
- Standards: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 21001
• Suresh has 28 years ‘plus of overall experience in IT, recent 6 years as Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant & Corporate Trainer, 7 Years in Quality Assurance Software testing, 5 years in Project Management, 7 Years in ERP Gap & Fit, Implementation, Consulting & Testing for Manufacturing Companies and 3 years as Corporate Trainer in the start of my career.
• Pursuing (Ph.D.) in Quality Management from Selinus University of Sciences and Literature (UK), already submitted the thesis on Six Sigma. www.selinusuniversity.it
• ISO 9001(Deming Certification-UK), ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification (IRCA, CQI-CQI and IRCA stands for Chartered Quality Institute and The International Register of Certificated Auditors) & ISO 21001 certified internal auditor from COAE (Centre of Assessment Excellence), also conducted 2 Audits for Public Works Department (PWD) for ISO 9001 Certification of PWD Divisional Office Karnataka State.
• Conducted audits for ISO 27001 for EIL, IOCL, GAIL along with Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment. Also done documentation of Controls Compendium, ISMS Manual, Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment, ISMS Scope, ISMS Objectives, ISMS Competencies for the mentioned companies respectively.
• Has knowledge of ISO 27002-Code of Practice for Information Security Control, ISO 27701-2019-Security Techniques-Extension to ISO 27001, ISO 19011-Guidelines for Auditing Management System, ISO 27000-ISMS Overview and Vocabulary, ISO 31000 Risk Management.
ISO Terms Explained
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.