- Name: SANJAY SHENOY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +919591523577
- Location: Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India
- Standards: ISO 9001, 27001 & 45001
• An Oil & Gas professional with 29 Years (16 Years Offshore & 13 Years Onshore) of diversified experience in various verticals such as operations of continuous production process plants – LNG Processing Facility, Sales Gas Plant, Crude Oil Process Plant, Offshore Gas Processing Platform, Oil & Gas Production & Injection Wells – Completion, Integrity, Intervention, Workover, Stimulation on Rigs, Commissioning & Start-Ups, Greenfield & Brownfield projects in Offshore & Onshore, Water Treatment Plant, Produced, Treated, Fresh Water Injection Systems, Annual Planned Shutdown or Turnaround projects in Offshore & Onshore, Permit To Work (PTW), SIMOPS (Simultaneous Operations), ISSoW (Integrated Safe System of Work), Electronic PTW (e-PTW) & also Competency Assurance, Training & Development of Local Nationals/expat employees by Supervising, Coaching, Mentoring, Training & Assessing.
• Worked in the Middle East / GCC / Arabian Gulf since last 26 Years in Oman (Onshore), Qatar (Onshore & Offshore), Syria (Onshore) & India (Offshore & Onshore)
• Worked from 1998 – 2014 (Offshore & Onshore) with Ras Gas-Qatar, one of the largest integrated LNG facilities in the world ( JV between Qatar Petroleum-QP & ExxonMobil, USA), now merged with Qatar Gas Company.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.