- Name: Joseph Cacciapuoti
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 772-336-3096
- Location: Port St Lucie,FL
- Standards: AS9100/ ISO9001:2015
Mr. Cacciapuoti has 40 years of experience in the aerospace industry working for Pratt & Whitney (retired 2013). He successfully completed the Registration Management Committee OP Assessor Workshop in 2012 through the Americas Aerospace Quality Group. Joe is an AS 9100:2009 Lead Auditor
Some highlights of Joe’s career include:
• As an AS9100 Industry Lead Auditor (AIEA) at Pratt & Whitney in East Hartford, CT, Joe conducted external audits in addition to training most of its auditors. As P&W’s Lead auditor, Joe worked on the company’s prime audit accounts, such as Rolls Royce, Goodrich and Honeywell. He conducted audits with numerous customers including —NASA, FAA and the DCMA.
• Joe also worked as a Quality System Lead Auditor at P&W where he scheduled, monitored and maintained audits and audit schedules for military and space operations and served as the FOD (Foreign Object Damage) focal point. Audits included Special Processes including Clean Room Controls, Rocket & Jet Assembly and Test, Supplier Chain management, calibration and purchasing. He also conducted environmental audits in accordance with ISO14000.
• Joe is extremely computer literate and created a Subcontractor Database used by company.
• Served as an Op Witness Auditor for International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), Joe conducted witness audits for the aerospace industry in accordance with AS9109 D requirements.
Joe has a Bachelor’s of Science degree from Embry Riddle University, is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic, and has a strong chemical/metallurgical background.
Joe currently resides in Port St. Lucie, FL where he enjoys computers, computer programming and woodworking.
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.