If your organization implements multiple ISO Standards and Quality Systems, automating and integrating these systems with an Integrated Management System is critical for maximizing business efficacy and eliminating workload duplication.
When an organization does not utilize an Integrated Management System the following issues may arise:
- No simple and automated system to raise a finding which results in:
- Recurrence of non-conformities
- Products and services losing quality and credibility to stakeholders
- Management systems losing all their preventive and corrective efficacy
- Delays in the management and consolidation of indicators leading to:
- A loss in productivity
- A loss of credibility of information reporting systems
- Erroneous decision making through incorrect data
- Workload duplication causing:
- Management Coordinators spends too much time managing the system.
- A reduction in time-oriented improvement
- Low motivation due to excessively bureaucratic work
- Limited communication of system changes which leads to:
- A lack of control, disorganization, lack of communication
- Non-conformity in the system produced by documentary errors.
- Low credibility of our management system against employees, management, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Little control of the information generated in the different locations resulting in:
- Decrease in control by the manager of the management system.
- Inability to integrate information
- Excessive time to apply surveys to customers
- Revenue loss due to reoccurrence of errors
- Lack of exhaustive analysis of the records and information generated by the system
Automating and integrating ISO management systems have extensive business benefits including:
- Simplifies document management which facilitates the deletion of redundant information and prevents duplication of documents and tasks.
- Facilitates unification of the methods defined by the organization both for internal and external communication,
- Unification of Training Plan methodologies
- Streamlines processes for assessments and certification
- Strengthens the foundations of continuous improvement
- Reduction of the time spent in conducting audits
To find a consultant who can assist your business with the integration of multiple standards into an Integrated Management System visit the Consultants Listings page on ISO Update http://isoupdate.com/consultant-listing