Quality Support Group, Inc.
- Website: http://www.qualitysupportgroup.com
- Standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 17024, AS9100, HACCP, SQF, TL949
- Address: QSG LOCATIONS
4 Essex Center Drive #3971
Peabody, MA 01960
Toll Free: 888-336-1124
Supply Chain Management/Auditing Services Division
12863 Carrington Circle, Naples, Florida 34104
Toll Free: 888-336-1124 x702
John Zuo – Business Manager
Room1204 Block B Tianan International Building No.3012 Ren Min South Road
Luohu District Shenzhen Guangdong PRC.
Office: 86 755 8223 4945
Mobile Phone: 86 1360 301 5081
Germany – Eberhard Schmidt
Yorkshire LS22 6SS United Kingdom
Toll Free: 888-336-1124 x702
Greece, Monemvasia, Sparta – 6979212528
G.M., QSG Canada Operations
81 Chester. Pointe-Claire
Quebec, H9R 4J5 Canada
- Location: Peabody, Massachusetts, USA
- Email Address: email@example.com
Quality Support Group Inc. (QSG) is a leading international consulting and training firm delivering organizational continuous improvement. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, QSG has been helping organizations reach their core objectives since 1993.
QSG’s unique integration of improvement methodologies is designed to deliver organizational improvements and cost savings benefits to our clients in business sectors including aerospace, defense, medical device, and food safety. We serve organizations of any size, from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. QSG’s values, integrity, and responsiveness are the central reasons organizations stay with us. The emphasis we place on building effective relationships enables QSG to support clients through years of growth and change.
We at QSG pride ourselves on being a one-stop consulting solution for companies. We identify and deliver both strategic and operational level improvements. Our consulting services include developing and implementing business and quality management systems, leading Lean-Sigma initiatives, and designing risk management strategies.
QSG also delivers industry leading training solutions. Our trainers work to design unique instructional experiences that provide for an improved workforce. Our training portfolio includes topical and systemic approaches to improving organizational cultures, and we provide both public and customized in-house training. Since 1993, QSG has trained over 10,000 people in all areas of quality/regulatory systems and continuous improvement.
QSG’s services include consulting and training on the following:
- Quality Management Systems – Implementation and Maintenance
- ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, TS 16949, ISO 31000
- Environmental Management Systems – Implementation and Maintenance
- ISO 14001
- Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Supply Chain
- Internal Audit Training and Internal Audit Services
- Supply Chain Audits
- Core Tools Training and Consulting
- CAPA, FMEA, DOE, SPC
- GMPs, SSOP Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
- Food Safety Management Systems – Implementation and Maintenance
- SQF, BRC, ISO 22000, HACCP
QSG’s consultants and trainers have held operational, managerial, and executive roles at some of the most successful companies in the world, and they bring their an uncommon depth of experience to each engagement.
QSG’s mission is to continuously improve our customers’ ability to efficiently and effectively meet the requirements of their stakeholders. We will clearly understand our customers’ objectives and provide customized solutions to exceed their expectations. We will develop long-lasting relationships by sharing best practices, providing value-added support, and assuring sustainment of improvements.
- Leadership: The courage to envision and shape a better future for our customers and ourselves
- Focus: Ensure the success of our customers
- Collaboration: Collectively share best practices and learn from each other
- Integrity: Respect and ethics in all we do
- Accountability: Follow-through effectively and take responsibility for our actions
- Passion: Committed to the work and our client relationships
- Quality: Act with urgency, work intelligently, be responsive, meet requirements