- Website: http://www.lorit-consultancy.com
- Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC 62304, ISO 14971, IEC 62366-1, ISO 10993, ISO 13485, CFR 21 Part 820, AAMI TIR57, ISO 26262, IATF 16949, Automotive SPICE®, SAE J3061, IEC 61508, ISO 15504, ISO 9001, DO-178C and DO-254
- Location: Scotland & Austria
- Email Address: email@example.com
Lorit Consultancy offers consultancy, support and training in functional safety related projects. From the concept phase through to start of production, we assist organisations with the complex exercise of international standards compliance. The key sectors supported are medical, automotive and aviation.
With many years of experience in developing hardware and embedded software prior to moving into the sphere of functional safety, we have a real understanding of the demands placed upon development teams. This, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of regulatory standards, makes us the ideal partner to support companies in ensuring their projects meet all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Risk Management
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Embedded software reviews, including architecture, tool selection and metric compliance
- Reliability Engineering
- Hardware reviews including metrics such as Failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic Coverage (FMEDA)
- Generation of all relevant Work Products, reviews and reports
- Configuration and Change Management