- Website: http://www.lorit-consultancy.com
- Standards: IEC 60601, IEC 62304, ISO 14971, IEC 62366, AAMI TIR57, ISO 26262, IATF 16949, ISO/DIS 21448 (SOTIF), ISO/SAE 21434, Automotive SPICE®, IEC 61508
- Location: Austria & Scotland
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorit Consultancy offers consultancy, support and training in functional safety related projects. From the concept phase through to start of production, we assist organisations around the globe with the complex exercise of international standards compliance to successfully develop innovative and safe products. The key sectors supported are medical and automotive.
With many years of experience in developing hardware and embedded software prior to moving into the sphere of functional safety, we have a real understanding of the demands placed upon development teams. This, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of regulatory standards, makes us the ideal partner to support companies in ensuring their projects meet all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Risk Analyses and Management
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Embedded software reviews, including architecture, tool selection and metric compliance
- Hardware reviews including metrics such as Failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic Coverage (FMEDA)
- Generation of all relevant Work Products, reviews and reports
To the novice quality manager, ISO jargon can be extremely overwhelming. What is an NCR? What do you mean by OFI? Are we certified or accredited? But before you go and pull out your hair, let’s take a moment to go over some of the most frequently used terms and their definitions with regards to ISO and Management System Certification.