Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) Lead Auditor Training
Perry Johnson Registrar’s RIOS Lead Auditor course has been certified by ISRI. Successful completion of this course will meet the training requirements for individuals seeking certification as a RIOS Auditor or Lead Auditor with ISRI.
This online course covers the complete spectrum of RIOS requirements, placing emphasis on principles necessary to manage, conduct and report on RIOS management system audits. The course is based on Accelerated Learning Principles and follows the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) approach to instruction and learning. Delegates apply RIOS principles and requirements to structured case studies, culminating in an interactive mock-audit based on the process approach to auditing.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who will be responsible for the implementation of a RIOS management system, particularly those who will be managing an internal audit program that meets requirements of RIOS, or who wish to meet the formal education requirements to attain RIOS Auditor/Lead Auditor status, should attend this course.
Benefits of RIOS to Your Business:
- Bring health & safety performance under systems control
- Integrate with QMS and EMS requirements; eliminate duplication; improve efficiency
- Improve employees understanding of improved health & safety performance
- Reduce risk (insurance costs)
- Enhanced public perception
- Better community relations
- Monitor and improve product quality, increasing customer satisfaction and confidence
- Keep on top of environmental compliance, decreasing environmental risks and costs
- Improve health & safety practices, reducing health & safety risks and costs
- Improve relations with your neighbors, legislators, and regulators
- Ensure continual improvement in your operations, boosting efficiency and profitability
- Empower your employees to work towards common goals, increasing productivity
Length: Online Course: 8 hours – Work at your own pace
Exam: Successful completion of the exam is required to pass the course
Certificate: Lead Auditor Certificate provided to those who pass the exam
* Additional costs include purchasing the RIOS Standard, if not previously obtained.
To Register: https://pjrtraining.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:119