ISO 9001:2015 Internal Systems Auditor
This course is designed for internal auditors, and also includes all of the elements of the Awareness Workshop. The class will review the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how to conduct audits using the process approach. Practical application using a case study and role playing, provides hands-on experience. Participants will walk away with the skills and confidence to plan, conduct, report and communicate results of audits assigned to them. This course meets Section 4.39 of the Ford Customer Specific requirements for Internal Auditors.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Interpret and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard to your organization
- Understand the sequence and interaction of processes
- Use performance measures to audit for effectiveness
- Create system/process checklists
- Gather objective evidence and determine conformance
- Categorize non-conformance based on risk
- Plan, document, report and follow up on audits assigned to you.
Who Should Attend: Individuals required to lead or conduct internal audits for their organization.
Prerequisites: A general working knowledge of your organization’s quality system is beneficial.
Length: 3 days
To Register: Click Here