ISO 9001:2015 Internal Systems Auditor – The Registrar Company
TRC offers a variety of training options for all industries and personnel. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us and we can arrange a specific course for your needs.
This course is designed for internal auditors, and also includes all of the elements of the Awareness Workshop. The class will review the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how to conduct audits using the process approach. Practical application using a case study and role playing, provides hands-on experience. Participants will walk away with the skills and confidence to plan, conduct, report and communicate results of audits assigned to them.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Interpret and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard to your organization
- Understand the sequence and interaction of processes
- Use performance measures to audit for effectiveness
- Create system/process checklists
- Gather objective evidence and determine conformance
- Categorize non-conformance based on risk
- Plan, document, report and follow up on audits assigned to you.
- January 16-18, 2019 Guelph
- January 21-23, 2019 Texas
- March 5-7, 2019 Guelph
- March 13-15, 2019 Texas
- May 1-3, 2019 Texas
- May 14-16, 2019 Guelph
- September 4-6, 2019 Texas
- September 11-13, 2019 Guelph
- November 6-8, 2019 Guelph
- November 13-15, 2019 Texas
About Training with TRC
We’ve organized thousands of workshops and we implement our knowledge to help you expertly plan a successful, worry-free program.
TRC has designed over 500 courses and trained over 10,000 individuals since 1990. Our approach is based on current adult learning principles, and uses proven, highly interactive participatory sessions and practical techniques that offer real behavioral change that can be implemented and applied immediately in the workplace.
We have always been firm believers in an interactive and engaging instructing style – an evolutionary step beyond traditional lecturing. From theory, to strategy, to proven practical tools, we deliver our training with solutions that prepare participants for real-world situations.
We use a variety of learning tools that are utilized in every seminar we deliver. Self-assessment tools, instruments, videos, role-plays, breakout sessions, group discussions and other stimulating adult learning methodologies compliment our seminar material and promote better retention of seminar content.
Cost: 1,095.00 plus applicable taxes
To Register: https://theregistrarco.com/course-schedule/