NSF International Strategic Registrations Ltd.
- Website: http://www.nsf.org/
- Status: Accredited
- Standards: AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ATFS, BS OHSAS 18001, e-Stewards®, FSSC 22000, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 27001, R2, RC (RC14001 & RCMS), RIOS, SFI
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- Phone Number: 1 (734) 769-8010
- Email Address: email@example.com
Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to NSF International for the development of public health standards and certification programs that help protect the world’s food, water, consumer products and environment. Our mission is to protect and improve global human health. As an independent, accredited organization, we develop standards, and test and certify products and systems. We provide auditing, education and risk management solutions for public health and the environment.
Founded in 1944 as the National Sanitation Foundation, we changed our name to NSF International in 1990 as we expanded our services beyond sanitation and into global markets. The letters in our organization’s name do not represent any specific words today.