- Company: Perry Johnson Registrars
- Location: Troy, MI
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
International firm headquartered in Troy, MI seeks detailed, outgoing, multi-tasked, customer service-oriented person to perform scheduling and administrative tasks as a full-time position.
The right candidate must work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a friendly and pleasant telephone demeanor, be computer literate and a team player.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Book travel accommodations
· Generate and maintain appropriate records
· Interact and support other staff and members of the Scheduling team.
· Schedule and coordinate audits based on client needs
· Maintain all scheduling of clients
· Contact clients on a periodic basis to receive feedback
· Work to resolve customer issues
· Scheduling experience
· Experience with arranging travel accommodations
· 1+ year office experience
About Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.:
Perry Johnson Registrars (PJR) was founded in 1993 by Perry L. Johnson; a world recognized ISO 9000 author and educator. For over two decades he has worked on process improvement tools and assisted thousands of clients in establishing and implementing quality management systems such as ISO 9000 and its derivatives. Perry’s experience has been transformed into a company this is a leading registrar globally, as well as the largest and most recognized in the United States. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are seeking quality candidates looking to bring a quality commitment to their own positions.
How to Apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/perry-johnson-registrars-inc-365f251e/scheduling-coordinator-e8bddb11