- Company: The Performance Review Institute
- Location: Warrendale, PA
- Part Time/Full Time:
The Performance Review Institute is hiring for the part-time position of Scheduler. This is a part-time position working Monday-Friday, 4 hours a day.
This position will contribute to the operations and management of assigned programs/services by providing administrative support services to staff, customers, members, etc., including acting as a primary communication focal point/liaison.
- Oversee and provide feedback on audit data regarding audit schedules, report generation and analysis of data, such as, but not limited to: ensuring audits are scheduled in the proper time, auditors are assigned correctly based on industry specifications, suppliers have the proper quality system approvals, and audits are properly documented if not continuing with the program.
- Provide direct support for Industry Managed audits by assisting in the managing of audit scheduling including matching auditor qualifications and availability, assigning auditors, tracking requests, and coordinating customer requirements, etc.
- Contribute to meeting budget requirements through the timely collection of audit fees & monitoring/responding to expense and audit cost inquiries, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Manager, Auditor Planning and Scheduling and act on behalf of Manager as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and 3-5 years of administrative work experience. Or would accept in lieu of education, an Associate’s Degree with 5-7 years of administrative work experience.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, phone and e-mail.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs.
- Good administrative skills, including typing, filing, recordkeeping and note-taking skills.
- Effective meeting planning skills.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Ability to read/review documents
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk.
- Standard office environment.
How to Apply: https://careers-pri.icims.com/jobs/1076/scheduler-%28part-time%29/job