- Company: Perry Johnson Registrars
- Location: Troy, MI
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
International firm headquartered in Troy, MI seeks detailed, outgoing, multi-tasked, person to perform sales coordination and administrative activities.
Are you looking for that “foot-in-the-door” opportunity where you can demonstrate your great work ethic and make a difference within the team?
The right candidate must work well on a team as well as independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a friendly and pleasant telephone demeanor, be computer literate and a team player.
Primary Responsibilities of your role on the Sales team.
- Maintaining customer contracts and amendments
- Support in facilitating the sales process of new clients
- Generating quotes and amendments for contracts to ensure all necessary requirements are fulfilled and documented
- Work to resolve sales and client issues
- Generate, analyze and present sales reports
- 1+ year office experience
- Experience with high volume sales support, 1 year preferred
- Experience with data entry and reporting in Microsoft Excel
Associate’s Degree or higher preferred but not required.
About Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.:
Perry Johnson Registrars (PJR) was founded in 1993 by Perry L. Johnson; a world recognized ISO 9000 author and educator. For over two decades he has worked on process improvement tools and assisted thousands of clients in establishing and implementing quality management systems such as ISO 9000 and its derivatives. Perry’s experience has been transformed into a company this is a leading registrar globally, as well as the largest and most recognized in the United States. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are seeking quality candidates looking to bring a quality commitment to their own positions.
How to Apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/perry-johnson-registrars-inc-365f251e/sales-coordinator-cc7843d6