Regional Sales Manager
- Company: DQS Inc
- Location: TEXAS, Texas
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Meets assigned revenue goals for DQS through cost effective sales with medium to high complexity accounts, prospects and customers in the assigned geographic area. Sales will include development of a strategic global account base. Assists customers in determining which products and services best fits their needs. To support the Vice President of Business Development in carrying out the responsibilities of the Department in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Maintains a broad knowledge of product and service offerings to assist customers in maintaining a need for services and/or products.
• Researches industries within the account base to identify prospects matching sales plans and identify and connect with the decision-makers. Demonstrates a strong hunter mentality.
• Develop quotes and sales proposals in response to customer requests. Determine the service delivery manpower for the customer’s organization in accordance with internal and accreditation requirements to accurately size the proposal.
• Cross-sells services and products with established account base. Maintains follow through on outstanding quotes and proposals.
• Organizes and prioritizes multiple proposals and assignments to ensure timely response. Maintains related records and status within the Sales CRM.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with existing customers to increase the sales of the organization’s services and potential networking through the customer base.
• Develops account plans for large, strategic global accounts to define business objectives and overall account relationship. Develops and manages solid relationships with prospects and customers within assigned geographic area.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations in person or via web conferencing to customer decision makers including C Level executives.
• Identifies and participates in promotional activities that drive lead generation (e.g. trade shows, seminars, and other promotional activities).
• Travel up to 50% is required.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• University Degree (Equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree) in Business, Marketing, Technical or a related discipline plus three years of outside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently within nationally geographically dispersed teams in accomplishing goals.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies, build sales plans, proposals and presentations and speak publicly in a professional manner.
• Demonstrated customer focus and ability to manage a sales cycle.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Web Conferencing and one or more Sales CRM’s.
• Preferred – Minimum of two years of experience in management systems certification sales.
DQS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uldqs