Quality Systems Lead Auditor
- Company: The Performance Review Institute
- Location: USA,
- Part Time/Full Time:
Manage, without supervision, the acceptance, client communication, scheduling, confidential performance, reporting and review or closure of any audit findings for all assigned PRI Registrar Aerospace and Quality Management Systems Audits; perform all assigned technical Expert Reviews of Aerospace and/or Quality Management Systems Audits performed by other Lead Auditors to assure integrity and adequately supported closure of findings in preparation for Registration Decisions, demonstrate a leadership role by accomplishing and managing additionally significant assigned tasks without supervision, defining gaps or problems and proactively taking actions to address these problems, as needed.
Under the guidance of the PRI Registrar Senior Program Manager, perform the following functions:
- Independently perform assigned Aerospace or Quality Management System Audits with strict confidentiality, reporting, following up and closing nonconformances, and executing re-audits.
- Perform with confidentiality the Expert Review in preparation for the Registration Decisions and ensure the integrity of findings closure for surveillance audits in preparation of continued registration.
- Perform other tasks as directed such as technical reviews of documents and training materials to enhance PRI Registrar technical capabilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
- Probitas certified Lead Aerospace Management Systems Auditor
- Knowledge of quality systems standards, auditing processes and international third-party accreditation schemes desired.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, as well as detail orientation, for timely and efficient analysis of post audit documentation resolution.
- Effective time management, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence skills during stressful encounters.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- 5 years work experience in quality systems and technical industry standards.
- Ability to operate a Computer, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time while maintaining seamless client rapport.
- Ability to work and have professional, effective team rapport with onsite staff while in an offsite environment.
EOE/AA employer M/F/Vet/Disability. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
How to Apply: