Quality Lead Auditor
- Company: Perry Johnson Registrars
- Location: Milwaukee, MI
- Part Time/Full Time: Contract
Partnering with Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. can afford you the opportunity for providing local and nationwide Auditing services. We work with Auditors in various disciplines that have deep industry knowledge and can add value to the auditing process. We are well known as the Largest Registrar in the U.S. and have been offering clients training and services since 1993. If you are looking for an exciting career in Quality auditing this is a great start into the industry!
- Successful Auditor candidates (desired) will have a minimum of 2 to 5 years demonstrated experience working on quality content in an internal or external auditing capacity. (If an ISO 9001:2015 certificate not already achieved, will need to take the Lead Auditor course accordingly)
- Should be analytical minded, have good interviewing skills to be able to properly run an audit (with training), bring a level of professionalism to the position that is necessary to interact with all levels from C-level roles to entry level positions.
- Must have willingness to travel (fun, fun, fun), great communication and documentation skills (goes with the job!) and be flexible with a dynamic environment! We keep things moving! High energy candidates will thrive!
- Must have great presentation and speaking skills.
- Our clients expect top notch service and we strive to make it a positive, effective experience for all involved.
Experience desired: Associate’s degree or above. Some experience working within a manufacturing environment helpful. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) to support the audit process. Must be comfortable with a flexible schedule in different locations as assigned (Monday-Friday mostly). Will be required to be thorough with documentation as related to auditing process.
Our auditors really enjoy the process and bringing value to the clients. Submit your resume for consideration today!
Key words -Lead Auditor, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2, AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, BA9000, ISO 13485, TL9000, RIOS, e-stewards, ISO 50001 (to come), Opportunities in all major markets.
Perry Johnson Registrars (PJR) was founded in 1993 by Perry L. Johnson; a world recognized ISO 9000 author and educator. For over two decades he has worked on process improvement tools and assisted thousands of clients in establishing and implementing quality management systems such as ISO 9000 and its derivatives. Perry’s experience has been transformed into a company this is a leading registrar globally, as well as the largest and most recognized in the United States. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are seeking quality candidates looking to bring a quality commitment to their own positions.
How to Apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/perry-johnson-registrars-inc-365f251e/quality-lead-auditor-d1e6807e