Professional Development Coordinator – eQualified
- Company: The Performance Review Institute
- Location: Warrendale, PA
- Part Time/Full Time:
- Compensation: https://careers-pri.icims.com/jobs/1082/professional-development-coordinator---equalified/job
This position is responsible for coordinating eQualified Program activities by providing support for customers, councils, committees and staff including responding to problems and inquiries in the supervisor’s absence as appropriate, to ensure effective program delivery.
- Provide support to and manage the activities of the eQualified Management Council (eQMC) including Panels and Review Boards by coordinating meetings, agendas, logistics, conference calls, action items, answering inquiries, solving problems, etc. to support the qualification program including regular reviews of the quality of work completed with the eQMC, Panels and Review Boards to ensure that it meets the project standard.
- Maintain the PRI Industry Managed Examination Center, including managing financial records, examination software, payments and invoices, registrations, records and generating reports, etc.
- Maintain and support development of the industry Bodies of Knowledge (BoKs) and examinations including guiding and leading the development work of Review Boards.
- Provide support to customers in the use of systems and available information related to the program and products, through website applications, documented instructions, and telephone help desk queries.
- Support program development through ad hoc projects including effectively determining and allocating the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) to activities, identifying and sequencing the activities needed to successfully complete projects and/or deadline on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Ensure all financial records and reports are processed in a timely fashion.
- Document and/or establish process and procedures; may be required to develop forms and records to document activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with 2+ years of office administrative experience or an Associate’s degree in Business or related field with 4+ years of office administrative experience.
- Experience working with Committees desired.
- Experience working with budgets desired.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk
- Standard office environment
EOE/AA employer M/F/Vet/Disability. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
How to Apply: