Onboarding Coordinator – Independent Contractors
- Company: The Performance Review Institute
- Location: Warrendale, PA
- Part Time/Full Time:
This position will carry out the onboarding of independent contractor auditors for PRI Industry Managed Programs, including Nadcap, MedAccred, CAAP and TPG. Onboarding will include activities starting from receipt of the candidate’s application through final approval as an auditor. In addition, this position will provide administrative tasks relating to independent contractor communications and recordkeeping.
Onboarding independent contractor candidates:
- Manage the application process using the applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
- Issue Task Group specific assessment exams
- Schedule and conduct Level I interviews with candidates
- Schedule Level III interviews and ensure adequate participation
- Communicate application status to candidates at appropriate stage of the process
- Prepare and issue auditor trainee package including contract and other onboarding documents
- Gather trainee documentation such as proof of citizenship, passport, etc.
- Create trainee profiles in eAuditNet
- Set up access to eAuditNet, travel website, and Portable Employer of Record Company (as applicable)
- Manage the training process to ensure required training is scheduled, completed, and documented
- Communicate trainee progress to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve issues that arise during training
- Maintain records of the onboarding process
- Responsible for administrative functions as follows:
- Update auditor profiles including status changes
- Issue general auditor communications
- Maintain auditor records and contracts
- Facilitate auditor separation process
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Specialist – Independent Contractors
- High School diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional/administrative work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, oral, written, phone and email.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential information in a professional manner, required.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time.
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk.
- Standard office environment.
Qualifications & Skills
How to Apply: https://careers-pri.icims.com/jobs/1071/onboarding-coordinator---independent-contractors/job