ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- Company: TACG Certification Body
- Location: Anywhere in the US, Ohio
- Part Time/Full Time: Subcontract
- Compensation: Inquire
TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000’s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is currently seeking a Lead Auditor with experience leading ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 audits with businesses in the private and public sector ranging from service to manufacturing industry. This individual will need to demonstrate qualities of leadership and responsibility in quality/environmental management and be able to interface effectively with customers, subcontractors, etc.
Essential Job Functions
● Conduct quality third-party audits for clients pursuing ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 certification.
● Ensure compliance and conformity of an organization’s management system to a specific management system standard or other normative requirements by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation provided by clients.
● Identify risks and verify mitigation actions within an organization’s management system by comparing processes to documentation.
● Prepare all reporting and complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings, ensuring accuracy and maintaining quality standards.
● Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
● Comply with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising clients on needed actions.
● Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Essential Job Requirements
• Successful completion of training programs that cover generic auditor knowledge and skills. Such as 36 Hour Lead Assessor Course for ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015.
• Education/training and experience in specific management system disciplines and sectors that contribute to the development of overall competence.
• Experience in relevant technical, managerial or professional positions involving the exercise of judgement, decision making, problem solving and communication with managers, professionals, peers, customers and other relevant interested parties
• Audit experience under the supervision of an auditor competent in the same discipline (ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015).
● Strong customer relationships
● Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
● Proficient with MS Project and MS Office Suite
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Decision making /problem solving
● Exceptional planning and documentation skills, attention to detail, reporting research results, thoroughness, presentation skills
● 10+ years quality experience
● 5+ years auditing and/or leading audit teams
● Certified Lead Assessor for ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 Standards
● All applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Authorized to work in the United States
● All applicants must provide proof of independent general liability insurance
How to Apply: Email your resume to Amelia Fisher at email@example.com