Food Safety Lead Auditor/ East Coast
- Company: DQS Inc.
- Location: Any US Location, Illinois
- Part Time/Full Time: Contract
We have has an immediate contract auditing opportunities for Food Safety Lead Auditors. Contract Lead Auditors, when performing audits at client locations are representatives of DQS Inc. and work closely with our planning process to perform valued audits at our client locations. Position is home based with extensive travel, so no relocation needed.
• The candidate will have a successful work history, strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent written and oral communication capabilities. Ability to work in a virtual home based environment.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for management systems audits.
• Experience with external, 2nd or 3rd party ISO-9001, ISO 22000, BRC, SQF, IFS, and/ or GMP auditing.
• Ability to self-manage and set priorities with demonstrated follow-through skills.
• Ability to present the audit team conclusions to the customer and review customer resolution of any nonconformities.
• Must be able to assess customer needs and meet DQS Inc. service and customer satisfaction standards.
• Work independently and project a professional image appropriate to the work environment.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including MS Office applications.
• Extensive travel, close proximity to a major airport is beneficial.
• Must complete a detailed audit log of previous audit experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology or other life science field.
• 10+ years of food and beverage industry experience, preferably in quality
• 5+ years of food and/or packaging industry 2nd or 3rd party auditing experience with a minimum of 5 food and/or packaging audits/assessments over the previous last 12 months
• Passed or ability to pass an accredited 40-hour ISO 22000 course as well as a BRC and/or SQF lead auditor course.
DQS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uldqs