Coordinator, Support Services
- Company: The Performance Review Institute
- Location: Warrendale, PA
- Part Time/Full Time:
Provide a wide variety of support and services for Subscriber Accreditation Committee (SAC) and Supplier Support Committee (SSC) and serve as an information resource to Nadcap’s Global clients, independently guiding Subscribers and Suppliers throughout the whole Nadcap/Subscriber Accreditation audit process.
- Independently support Nadcap Suppliers, Subscribers, Subscriber accreditation participants, assigned groups and staff in a variety of administrative services including recordkeeping (e.g. Subscription updates), tracking/coordination of scheduling, certification publication, meeting planning, etc., and acts as an information focal point for Manager, Support Services and Customer Relations, Americas, Nadcap staff, Supplier Support Committee (SSC) and program participants.
- Independently coordinate SSC related activities, providing support, arranging communications such as conference calls, WebEx, meetings, action item follow-up, rosters, etc.
Management of invoicing including collections, records, etc., for Subscriber Accreditation and Subscriber agreements.
- Provide support to the Quality Manager, Industry Managed Programs and Manager, Support Services and Customer Relations, Americas (i.e., spreadsheets, minutes, review of projects) in support of Subscriber Accreditation. Independently coordinate activities for the Subscriber Accreditation Committee, including but not limited to site selection, certificate issuance, and administrative functions.
- Serve as the focal point and evaluate disposition of customer inquiries such as communicating with participants, tracking status of inquiries from Nadcap SSC email, Nadcap Ethics and Appeals emails, etc. Liaison between SE and Suppliers upon receipt of notification of change/request for revised certification.
- Support Accounting through completion of Supplier vendor profiles and distribution of banking details.
Support Nadcap/SSC Marketing efforts as needed.
- Proactively identify and address process improvements.
- Assist with preparation of budgets through Subscriber Accreditation audit projections.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years customer support experience desired.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, phone and e-mail.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent administrative skills, including filing, recordkeeping and note-taking skills.
- Effective organizational skills including scheduling and meeting planning skills.
- Able to travel at least 15% of the time.
- Ability to read/review documents.
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk.
- Standard office environment.
How to Apply: https://careers-pri.icims.com/jobs/1072/coordinator%2c-support-services/job